We are aiming to minimise disruption to our service, but will be focusing on high-priority consumer and public protection work and will be routinely replying to business support requests by phone or email instead of visits.
During the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak, we recognise that cashflow and keeping your business afloat are major concerns and finding the right information can be a challenge. You can find information and resources to help your business in our guide COVID-19: general advice for businesses. We also have guides on:
- Supplying Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
- Supplying hand sanitiser.
- Food business frequently asked questions.
- Contracts cancelled due to coronavirus – general advice.
- Accommodation holidays cancelled due to coronavirus – guide for businesses.
- Wedding cancellations – guide for businesses.
Better Business for All has put together two Covid-19 toolkits to help guide you to re-open your business and work safely:
For business resilience support and guidance about coronavirus, visit the Heart of the South West Growth Hub COVID-19 support for business.
Help us improve
"*" indicates required fields