Made in Devon is a brand for businesses looking to show what sets them apart from the rest, promoted through a comprehensive marketing campaign and coupled with an approved trader scheme, which indicates to customers that the business is legal, honest and fair.
Made in Devon is part of the well-established ‘Buy With Confidence Trading Standards Approved’ scheme and comes with a trademark that gives confidence to prospective customers and shows that it is a business that takes fair trading seriously. Membership also gives businesses access to advice and support from qualified Trading Standards personnel.
Therefore, consumers can be assured that for any businesses displaying the Made in Devon logo, the products and services they provide and any claims they make have been thoroughly vetted and checked by professionals.
Made in Devon aims to:
- promote consumption of local products within Devon
- establish and promote Devon as a destination for quality products, including food, drinks, soap, furniture and a wide range of other goods
- promote Devon as a source of quality local suppliers of products and to support development of local supply chains and consumption.
By becoming a member of Buy With Confidence you will have:
- access to free trading standards advice which costs £80 an hour for non-members
- use of the ‘Trading Standards Approved’ Buy With Confidence logo on your marketing
- a listing on our national website alongside feedback from customers to show your good customer service
- inclusion in our directory of trustworthy members which we promote to consumers in both booklet and e versions
- free mediation service only available to members
- free promotional materials including feedback cards, vehicle stickers and a certificate of membership for public display
- regular updates on our other free business support programmes and grant funding which may benefit your business.
Find out more, including the cost and how to apply, on the Buy With Confidence website.