Animal Movement

Movement Record and Veterinary Medicine Record Books

Movement Record Books

We no longer supply movement books, so you can either purchase them or download and print them from these links:
Sheep/Goats Movement Book (pdf)
Cattle/Pig Movement Book (Excel document) 

Veterinary Medicine Book

If you are the keeper of food-producing animals, or treat farm animals that will end up as food intended for human consumption, you must keep a record of the proof of purchase of all veterinary medicinal products bought for those animals, and a record of any veterinary medicinal products you give them or treat them with. If you did not buy the products yourself you must keep documentary evidence of how you acquired them.
Veterinary Medicine Book (pdf)
Veterinary Medicine Book (Word doc)

For more information about how animal movements need to be recorded see Animal movement.