Skip to content


Licences and registration

Certain areas of business require licensing and registration, especially if you are dealing with hazardous material or trading in areas that are potentially open to abuse.

We deal with licensing and registration of local businesses in areas such as petroleum, explosives (including fireworks) and livestock movement documentation, as well as offering advice to businesses wishing to offer consumer credit.