Registration & Licensing

Performing Animal Licences

If you exhibit, use or train performing animals, you will need to be registered and licensed. This is in accordance with the Performing Animals (Regulation) Act 1925, which makes it an offence if those who exhibit or train performing animals do not register with the relevant local authority. This Act shall not apply to the training of animals for bonâ fide military, police, agricultural or sporting purposes, or the exhibition of any animals so trained.

If you require a performing animal licence, please contact us for further information.